PLANS FOR FUTURE POSTS

I have many projects on the go, so many in fact, - it has become very hard to chose what to post next!

I do intend to post the results so far of my systematic study of the Earliest Post-Biblical Christian writers and whether they ( actually ) teach a Tri{3}nity in what remains of their writings.

I intend to do it in this order:

1.) THE DIDACHE
2.) CLEMENT OF ROME
3.) PAPIAS
4.) THE ELDERS WHO WERE DISIPLES OF THE APOSTLES
5.) POLYCARP
6.) EPISTLE OF BARNABAS
7.) SHEPHERD OF HERMAS

These I intend to post with:

A.) Original Latin & Greek texts where possible for comparison
B.) Multiple English translations where possible
C.) My own translations where necessary
D.) Cross references to other contemporary writers
E.) Bible texts in Greek & English for comparison
F.) Relevant quotations from Authorities and Scholars

That is the first section which roughly covers the end of the 1st Century to the middle of the Second.

I have omitted IGNATIUS OF ANTIOCH because I haven't finished my research on him yet. It is a mammoth task wading through Four versions of his writings. In my opinion his writings are thee most interpolated and corrupted version of all the ANF that have come down to us today.

So when I am finished studying his writings and the source texts and translating the relevant passages I will post (no doubt) a lengthy series of posts on my conclusions.

After that I will start with the era of the Apologists.

In the mean time I am also working on some of the so-called "deity of Christ" or "Trinity" proof texts in the above mentioned "Apostolic Fathers" or as I call them the Earliest Post-Biblical Christian writers.

Please keep in mind whenever you read this blog:

1.) It is not an official Jehovah's Witness website
2.) It is only to show honest thoughts on these writings
3.) To be a witness before the end comes
4.) To help those who may be in the process of being misled by the Trinity doctrine or have doubts
5.) It is left up to you to draw your own conclusions on what you read.

This blog is solely dedicated to being an honest witness to the ( error ) of the ( theory ) of the Tri{3}nity. Which is nothing but a ( mistaken - interpretation ) of the Bible and later writers in Christianity.

And that's all the Tri{3}nity is - an interpretation.

Also I intend to post on related subjects such as God's Name in the ANF and also about Jesus as an Angel in the ANF.