REVELATION 3:14 "...CREATION ( OF ) THE GOD..." COMPARED WITH JOHN 5:30 "...FROM ( OF ) MY OWN SELF..."

Could the Son be a “...Creator...” or the “...Origin...” or “...Originator...” (Revelation 3:14 Biased Tri{3}nitarian Versions) of what is referred to as: “...( of ) the creation ( of ) the [definite] God...”?

In view of the following scripture?

The Son, about himself, declares:

GREEK TEXT: “...Οὐ δύναμαι ἐγὼ ποιεῖν ἀπ’ ἐμαυτοῦ οὐδέν· καθὼς ἀκούω κρίνω, καὶ ἡ κρίσις ἡ ἐμὴ δικαία ἐστίν, ὅτι οὐ ζητῶ τὸ θέλημα τὸ ἐμὸν ἀλλὰ τὸ θέλημα τοῦ πέμψαντός με...” - (Chapter 5:30, “ΚΑΤΑ ΙΩΑΝΝΗΝ” From: “Novum Testamentum Graece, 28th revised edition, Edited by Barbara Aland and others, Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft, Stuttgart © 2012.)

Gk., ( οὐ ) = particle – nominative
Gk., ( δύναμαι ) = present middle or passive deponent indicative - first person singular
Gk., ( ἐγὼ ) = personal pronoun - first person nominative singular
Gk., ( ποιεῖν ) = verb - present active infinitive
Gk., ( ἀπ’ ) = preposition
Gk., ( ἐμαυτοῦ ) = reflexive pronoun - first person genitive singular masculine
Gk., ( οὐδὲν ) = adjective - accusative singular neuter

INTERLINEAR:

Gk., ( οὐ δύναμαι ἐγὼ ποιεῖν ἀπ’ ἐμαυτοῦ οὐδὲν )

(Matt13weedhacker) “...Not I-being-able I-am to-be-doing from ( of )-my-own-self not-but-one-thing...”

LITERAL TRANSLATION:

(Matt13weedhacker) “...I am not being able to be doing not one single thing from ( of ) my own self...”

PARAPHRASE:

(Matt13weedhacker) “...I am not able at all, to be doing a single thing ( that originates from of ) myself...”

(Matt13weedhacker) “...I am not able, to be doing a single thing at all ( that originates from ) myself...”

INTERLINEAR VERSIONS:

(Diaglott-NT) “...Not am able I to do ( of ) myself nothing...”

LITERAL VERSIONS:

(ALT) “...I am not able to be doing anything ( of ) Myself...”

(ANT+) “...Not have (ability) to make ( from ) myself no [thing]...”

(LITV-TSP) “...I am able to do nothing ( from ) Myself...”

STANDARD VERSIONS:

(KJV 1611) “...I can ( of ) mine own self do nothing....”

(ISV) “...I can do nothing ( on my own ) accord...”

(CLV) “...I can not do anything ( of ) Myself...”

(DRP (Gospels)) “...I ( from ) myself am not able to do a thing...”

(EB) “...I, cannot be doing, ( of ) myself, a single thing...”
(RNT) “...I cannot ( of ) myself do anything...”

(AUV-NT) “...I cannot do anything ( by my own ) [authority]...”

(Moffatt NT) “...I can do nothing ( of ) my own accord...”

(Knox NT) “...I cannot do anything ( of ) my own impulse...”

PARAPHRASE VERSIONS:

(GNB) “...I can do nothing ( on my own ) authority...”

(MRC) “...I do not have the power to do anything ( of ) Myself...”

COPTIC VERSIONS:

(CNT-ND-(eng)) “...It is not possible that I should do anything ( of ) myself...”

(CNT-SD-(eng)) “...It is not possible for me indeed to do anything ( of ) myself...”

SYRIAC VERSIONS:

(Etheridge) “...I CANNOT of the will ( of ) myself do any thing...”

(Murdock) “...I can do nothing ( of ) my own pleasure...”

EXPANDED MEANING/SENSE VERSIONS:

(JMNT) “I, Myself, am continually unable (I habitually have no power or ability) to be doing anything ( from ) Myself...”

Comments